Users and customers of Services provided by T12 Designs must accept the terms and conditions of business set out below.
Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you.
You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services.
If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they become due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
If you break any of these terms and conditions and you fail to correct the breach within seven (7) days following written notice from us specifying the breach, we may terminate this Agreement forthwith.
T12 Designs reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at it’s own discretion with or without reason.
If you are a company and you go into insolvent liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors, we shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith.
On termination of this Agreement or suspension of the Services we shall be entitled immediately to block your Web Site and to remove all data located on it. We shall be entitled to delete all such data but we may, at our discretion, hold such data for such period as we may decide to allow you to collect it at your expense, subject to payment in full of any amounts withstanding and payable to us.
T12 Designs is not responsible for any damages your business may suffer. T12 Designs does not make implied or written warranties for any of our services. T12 Designs denies any warranty or merchantability for a specific purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by T12 Designs..
Affiliates may not mask, hide or modify the affiliate link. It must be used as displayed in the client area.
You may not spam or advertise in areas or sections of websites that breach the rules of the displaying site. Doing so will result in the link being reported.
- Shared/Reseller and Shoutcast are a recurring 10%
- Dedicated are a one time payout of £50
The affiliate system may not be used to receive a discount on packages ordered for yourself. Any credit or earnings we deem to be suspicious will be removed without warning and not re-added.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact our support department who will attempt to rectify the situation. If the problem cannot be fixed and you are unhappy with the service you are entitled to a refund within 30 days. There are no refunds past the 30 day period.
Refunds are not available for .COM, .NET, .ORG or any other domain names, SSL Certificates, Domain Transfer In fees, Domain Transfer Out fees, or any other products or services provided by T12 Designs through other companies.
No refunds are provided for VPS or Dedicated servers under any circumstances.
No refunds will be made if we terminate your hosting or other services due to violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, exempt as may be provided therein. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Only one order will be refunded per person.
Credit on your account cannot be refunded and must be used for purchases and renewals.
Dedicated servers are exempt from the 30 day refund. Refunds will be issued at our discretion. Setup fees are non-refundable.
Accounts purchased under a promotion, with or without a promo code, are excluded from the 30 day money back guarantee.
Any funds sent to T12 Designs which are in excess of the amount owed can only be reimbursed in credit and cannot be refunded.
If your service drops below 99.9% uptime in any given month you will be credited with one free month. This must be claimed within 7 days of our monitoring dropping below this level.
Any planned maintenance work is except from this guarantee and will be ignored. Dedicated servers currently have no SLA.
Uptime level is calculated by our status page and monitors only.
Downtime occurring due to natural disasters or DDoS attacks against the network do not count towards the SLA calculations.
Free Domain Conditions
A free domain name will be registered for you with any hosting package for any period of time. The free domain must be added at the same time as ordering your package. It cannot be added later.
Only one domain will be registered free of charge per account.
Minimum hosting term of 3 months, after which you will be free to transfer the domain to another host should you wish. The domain also may not be transferred to another client during this time.
Clients cancelling packages to hop between promotion codes will have their promo codes removed and pricing reset.
If you cancel your hosting before the 3 month paid period T12 Designs reserve the right to cancel or resell your domain.
The offer applies to .com, .net, .biz, .co.uk, .org.uk and .me.uk domains only.
Free Trials can’t be combined with any other promo code.
The domain used at signup must be registered with privacy protection disabled.
Your name, address and phone number must be completed and valid.
The domain must not be a free subdomain or .tk domain
Free trials are for new customers only
Delivery of Services
Immediately upon successful payment you will receive an automated receipt from our systems. Please print an retain a copy of this and retain in a safe place for future reference.
Your unique customer username will be on this receipt and should be used for any enquires to T12 Designs.
Please note that we aim to deliver all goods as soon as signup is complete. If we will be unable to adhere to this you will be informed via email or telephone or both. Payment will be deducted when services are delivered.
All orders are delivered electronically via email, If you have any questions about your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
T12 Designs aims to respond to all enquiries within 2 hours.
Our trading hours are 365 Days a Year, 24/7. Normally we will respond within 1 hours of receiving your enquiry.
The services available on this site are subject to both export and or import restrictions.
Please check regulations in the country you are in to see if these products are allowed for import into your country.
We will not add charges to customers using either VISA or Mastercard card schemes. The final price will be the same regardless of payment method
Definition of our terminology as used within this document:
- A ‘Project’ is any work undertaken or service provided by T12 Designs for the client on their request and as described in our confirmation order email to that Client.
- ‘You’ or ‘Client,’ is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by T12 Designs.
- ‘We’ or ‘us’, means T12 Designs
- ‘Live Mode’ means the date the website is available on the client’s chosen domain.
- ‘Domain’ is the website address as specified by the client.
- ‘Open Source Software’ is software made freely available to anyone under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- ‘Hosting’ is a yearly cost to keep a clients website activated online.
- ‘Content’ is both text and images that the client requires on the website.
- ‘mb’ stands for megabytes and is a measure of storage space.
- The contract between T12 Designs and the client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the T12 Designs invoice which can be found attached to the confirmation order email.
Legalities, Copyright and Intellectual Property
- T12 Designs shall expect the client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website. This will include checking that the website/idea/business will operate legally. It is important that the website is not in any way illegal. Please ensure that any images or content you supply or use on your website, is legally available for you to use. We cannot be held responsible for the illegal use of images, content or format of material supplied by the client. T12 Designs reserve the right to remove any website from its servers if it has reason to believe that it is operating illegally.
- Where images used on the website have been purchased by T12 Designs on behalf of the client, these images are restricted by license for use on the website only and are limited to 15 images per project. T12 Designs are not liable for misuse of these images by the client or any other person’s copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organisations.
- T12 Designs makes no claims that the contents of this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales. Access to this website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If this website is accessed from outside of the United Kingdom, it is done at own risk and the visitor is responsible for compliance with the relevant laws of the visitor’s jurisdiction. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s content shall lie exclusively with the courts of England. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- T12 Designs cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by T12 Designs.
Paying for your project
- We charge for the design and development of websites at various stages. Before we start work, a 50% deposit of the total sum due is payable (the deposit). When the websites design is approved by you and the home page is completed, a further 25% is due (design payment). The final 25% is payable when the website is complete and ready to ‘go-live’ (final payment) Your website will only be switched to ‘live’ mode when it has been paid for, in full. The initial deposit payment is non-refundable after T12 Designs has committed resource or completed research and/or design work on the client’s behalf.
- T12 Designs will charge 1.9% fee for all payments made using a credit or debit card. This fee is charged due to the costs incurred by T12 Designs for receiving such payments by our service provider. If this is not acceptable to the client, we also accept BACS and cheques as alternative payment methods which will incur no payment fees. If paying by cheque, please understand that we will have to allow the cheque to clear the banking system before starting or continuing with your project.
- T12 Designs own all design and code of the website until final payment has been received in full.
- Email is our primary method of contact with regard to all communication for your websites design and development. We have website designers and developers working for us in various parts of the world including India, Serbia, Japan, Estonia and Pakistan, as well as here in the UK. Email is obviously the most efficient and cost-effective form of contact. If you have any problems with the design or development of your website that your developer is unable to resolve by email, you can contact our telephone support service during UK office hours on 08448 227722 or 01225 767620. For geographical reasons, direct telephone contact with your assigned designer/developer maybe impractical.
- It is the client’s responsibility to inform us of any change in email address so we always have valid contact details. We cannot be held liable in any way for problems relating to communication issues if we are not supplied with a valid email address.
- It is important for the client to keep in contact with T12 Designs throughout the entire project. If a client does not make contact for more than 2 weeks, we will make up to 5 attempts to contact the client by email using the email address for the client held on file. If we do not receive a response to these attempts of contact the project may be terminated, and the deposit will not be refunded. If the client wishes to postpone the project for a period of longer than 2 weeks, please contact us. Otherwise the project may be archived. We reserve the right to levy a £50 plus VAT administration fee if the client returns after an unapproved postponement where the time since last contact is less than 6 months and wishes to continue work on their project.
- If a client returns from an unapproved postponement and the last contact is more than 6 months, we shall need to provide a new quotation for the project and your original deposit will be non refundable or transferable.
Website Design and Development
- Design is subjective, and for this reason we offer ‘unlimited design revisions’. This means that we will continue to work with you on your design concept until you are happy with our proposal. The unlimited design revision period ends when the client accepts the design proposal and home page draft. Design changes beyond this point are subject to additional charges.
- T12 Designs will provide the client with an expected completion time frame for the project (live on the internet) if requested.
- Open Source software (OSS) is publically available software that may be adapted or modified to suit particular applications. OSS may be used to help develop elements of the functionality of the client’s website to speed development and add functionality. Where Open Source software is used, the ownership of the site coding and any customisations made by the developer is still passed to the client upon final payment.
Hosting and Search Engine Optimisation
- T12 Designs will host the website if the client requires us to do so and on receipt of full payment of our hosting fees. In doing so, T12 Designs will provide a reliable and professional service to the client at all times, excluding unavoidable technical failures. All standard hosting offered by T12 Designs is limited to 500mb of website space unless otherwise stated in a separate contract.
- T12 Designs hosting is annually renewable. The date of renewal will be 12 calendar months from the date the website was made live. T12 Designs will contact the client 6 weeks before the renewal date and hosting services are not obligated.
- The hosting renewal charge must be received within 10 days of the hosting expiry date. We reserve the right to deactivate any website when the hosting has expired and the client has not paid the renewal charge. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £50 plus VAT for reactivating the website/hosting.
- If the client does not use T12 Designs hosting services, then the management and hosting of the domain name are the full responsibility of the client.
- If the client does not wish to renew the hosting the site files and associated data can be made available to the client fee free on request and the domain name can be transferred to the client’s registrar account. Should the client instruct us to upload and configure the site and domain name to a third party server this work will be subject to charge.
- T12 Designs reserve the right to delete the website from our servers 3 months after the date your hosting expired if you choose to not renew the hosting.
- T12 Designs do not take any responsibility for a client’s website rank on search engines. This also includes any potential website downtime that can occur. When updating, changing, creating and hosting a client’s website, there could be a change in the websites search engine ranking.
- While a website is hosted with T12 Designs, we shall be available between the hours of 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday – Friday. This excludes all bank holidays. Within a reasonable time period we will look to fix any issues with the website which are not due to a customer’s doing.
- T12 Designs email accounts are available on any device that supports email. These include the Apple devices and also android as well as many others. T12 Designs will provide instructions on how to setup email on these devices via our support area on our website. We are not able to provide email or phone support for these devices.
We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has been registered.
The registration and use of your domain name is subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant naming authority; ICANN in the case of .COM/NET/ORG and Nominet in the case of domain names ending with .UK you shall ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions and that you comply with them. You shall have no right to bring any claim against us in respect of refusal to register a domain name. Any administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable notwithstanding refusal by the naming authority to register your desired name.
We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute. In registering a .UK domain you also agree to the Nominet TOS at http://www.nominet.org.uk/go/terms
We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us. All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our web site and shall be due and payable in advance of our service provision.
These Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policies (“Terms and Policies”) are an essential part of your relationship with T12 Designs. By using your T12 Designs account, you agree to all of the Terms and Policies set out in this document.
Unmetered transfer is subject to a Fair Usage Policy. If we feel you are using an excessive amount of bandwidth we reserve the right to change or terminate your service. You will always be contacted prior to termination.
You may not attempt to modify, change, or rewrite the shoutcast start page under any circumstances.
You will receive 1GB disk space free of charge. Extra disk space is charged at £2/$2 per 500MB over the 1024MB limit.
No backups are taken of the shoutcast servers. If we suffer a server failure a new account will be recreated for you. Please make sure you have a copy of any media uploaded to these servers
General Terms and Policies
The Service is provided to authorised persons or organisations (referred to in this document as “Subscriber” or “you”). Any use of the service is subject to any restrictions listed below. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Policies. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Policies, you must cancel your account immediately and may not thereafter use or attempt to use the Service.
Coverage – If you are an individual Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all persons who gain access through your account. If you are a commercial Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all your employees, agents and/or customers. In either instance, a violation of these Terms and Policies by anyone using your account will be treated as a violation by you.
Prices and Charges – T12 Designs provides the use of cPanel, Centovacast and Plesk Control Panels and domain control panel to you free of charge, but if through misuse or through abuse on your part we incur any charges, we reserve the right to pass these charges on to you.
Backups – T12 Designs carry’s out 1 backup per day and holds them for 30 days, these backups are strictly for our own use in-case of a server failure. However you can also restore backups directly from cPanel. This is not meant as a replacement for keeping your own backups. If you terminate an account and need us to restore it from backups a £10 fee would apply.
Grounds for Suspension and Termination
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for T12 Designs to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that T12 Designs has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
* Using the Service in a way, which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
* Accounts on shared servers may send up to 350 emails per hour. If a single cPanel account exceeds this limit the account may be automatically suspended.
* Hosting websites dedicated to pornography. Legal adult content is allowed however it cannot be the main focus of your website.
* Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail (“spamming”); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity. You agree to pay a clean up fee of £25 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.
* Using your hosting as a file or image hosting service.
* Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
* Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to from your account. Dedicated server clients are exempt from this.
* Using the Service in such a way as to forge or mis-represent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender’s identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
* Uploading, linking to or storing warez, cracks or other pirated software.
* Hosting IRCD, image hosting sites, autosurf, autocomment, autolike, port scanners, banner-ad services, escrow, banking, investment, lottery, gambling and pharmacy sites.
* Assisting in or directly distributing copyrighted material.
* Excessively using the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others.
* Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address and telephone number.
* Using the Service to operate server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, ftp servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers.
* Using the Service for unauthorised relays through any third party systems.
* Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
* Performing a chargeback on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued we reserve the right to remove your account, impose a £50 fine per chargeback and deny any future business.
* Using the Service for mail bombing, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to render the recipient and/or the electronic system serving that recipient dysfunctional.
* Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party’s) without the explicit positive consent of the addressee(s).
* Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than your own.
* Engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages, either with email or website content.
* Using the Service to engage in syn flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effective impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.
* Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
* No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, T12 Designs may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
* Security – You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify T12 Designs as soon as you become aware of an unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
* Intellectual Property – T12 Designs does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to email@example.com.
* Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on T12 Designs’s facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, T12 Designs will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If T12 Designs receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon mistake or misidentification, T12 Designs will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify T12 Designs of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or other wise made accessible again.
* Liability – You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by T12 Designs, neither T12 Designs nor any of its affiliate controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service. T12 Designs neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that T12 Designs is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet, including but not limited to postings to Web sites, whether residing on T12 Designs equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless T12 Designs and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages or expenses arising out of your postings.
* You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, T12 Designs is not acting as a telecommunications carrier or telephone company, that there is no representation made by T12 Designs as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that T12 Designs has no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
* You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to T12 Designs as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shut downs, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of peering arrangements. You agree that T12 Designs may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
* You agree that in no event will T12 Designs have financial liability to you.
(*) T12 Designs will not tolerate any form of harassment against its employees from customers or third parties and we reserve the right to cancel a contract without refund in the event of unreasonable or inappropriate conduct. This includes threatening behaviour and abuse directed towards our employees thereafter any further communication must be via postal mail only.
* Warranty – T12 DESIGNS MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SERVICE, OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD T12 DESIGNS ABOUT YOUR INTENDED USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY T12 DESIGNS OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE ALTER THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION.
* THE SERVICE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY T12 DESIGNS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS; T12 DESIGNS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. T12 DESIGNS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR BACK-UP OF ANY OF YOUR DATA WHICH MAY BE STORED ON THE SERVICE.
User may not:
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
- Own more than 50% of a servers total domain names.
You may create your own backup of your account from your control panel however these may only be stored for up to 7 days. Please download archives to a local source and remove them from your account.
You understand and agree that information and access available through the Service may include controversial, sexually explicit, or other material that may be offensive to you or users for whom you are responsible. T12 Designs has no responsibility for or control over such materials, and you take sole responsibility for using any available screening software or other methods of limiting access (specifically including the access of minors) to any material you may find objectionable.
You understand and agree that T12 Designs will charge the following for overages on shared, reseller, VPS and shoutcast hosting;
- 1GB Disk Space = £1 per month over limit
- 50GB Bandwidth = £2 per month over limit
T12 Designs will not provide names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information on any Subscriber to any third party without prior permission from that Subscriber, or as required under an appropriate court or administrative directive, including a facially valid subpoena, or as necessary to render the Service. T12 Designs may provide aggregate data on Subscribers to third parties in the operation of T12 Designs’s business.
You agree that any dispute between you and T12 Designs arising out of your use of the Service on in any way based upon your subscription to and/or use of the Service which cannot be resolved between you and T12 Designs will be submitted by the aggrieved party for binding arbitration under the auspices of the English law.
Domain name disputes can be submitted by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting a ticket through our website. If we are unable to resolve the situation you can contact Nominet in the case of .uk domain names. Details on the procedures can be found on their website.
These Terms and Policies are governed in all respects under English laws.
Cancellation requests must be submitted through the client area. To do this, click the icon next to the package you wish to cancel then press ‘Request Cancellation’. You must then complete and submit the form.
Choosing an immediate cancellation means your service will be terminated with 24 hours of submitting the form.
It is your responsibility to ensure any paypal subscriptions you have setup are cancelled.
No other forms of cancellation are accepted.
Cancellations must be submitted before the invoice for that billing cycle is due. Failure to do so will result in the invoice being due. Cancellation requests can only be submitted if the account has no due invoices.
Resellers may use their website for personal use or to sell to their own clients. Resellers cannot host free accounts under any circumstances.
We will transfer up to 30 accounts free of charge. Each account thereafter is charged at £1 each.
End user support requests are dealt with in the order they are received, we make no guarantees for the response time on end user support tickets however we aim to respond within 24 hours.
Free video tutorials are only valid for the length of your stay with us. If you cancel your package or the service is terminated the tutorials will cease to function.
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- If the order value is lower than the value of the voucher, the remaining amount is lost.
- Discount vouchers are restricted to one per customer.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against the purchase of any Shared, Reseller, Dedicated or Shoutcast service.
- Black Friday discount codes do not include a free domain name when used.